About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Paige. I come from California but I also have German and Danish ancestry. "Ich komme aus Kalifornien und Deutschland" Besides that, I have a lot of cultural interests, I'm a vegetarian, exceptional sushi eater, I love the beach, traveling, cooking, photography, & anything about health.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Komm, gehen wir an Strand!

Doppelgänger

This is my best friend Veronica. The drive to Pismo beach is about an hour and a half from where we live in the desert so one afternoon she texted me "lets go to the beach!" Two hours later we were able to get ready and be there. We went to a psychic and had our palms read, walked around a small farmers market and bought lavender sugar scrub, ate fish and chips, went in a photobooth, bought soy chai lattes, and laid out in the sand.


No comments:

Post a Comment